Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Moxy 'n' Freem at my Alma Mater!

This I missed back in February. I learned a lot about many things during my four years at SMU; I am glad I had professors who inculcated a certain approach to ethical values and to intellectual rigour.

Kennedy was President and the New Frontier beckoned.

That was then. This is now.

The George W. Bush Presidential Library, Museum and Institute will find its home where I studied so long ago. Presidential Libraries have been established since the time of Roosevelt, their purpose being to preserve for posterity the wisdoms of the holders of America's highest office...

"We're kicking ass." --George W. Bush, on the security situation in Iraq, to Australian Deputy Prime Minister Mark Vaile, Sydney, Australia, Sept. 5, 2007

But there is still the beauty of the campus to console.

No comments: