Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Hilarity 2.0

Josh Spear describes it thus:

"Building a rapidly growing Twitter following and with over 20,000 Facebook fans in just a few months, again the ease and brilliance of user-submitted content makes another big time online hit. People like to know what other people think and humiliation is universal. Wrap it up in text-length portions and share online and you’ve got pure gold. It’s only a matter of time until the first “Texts From Last Night” book shows up on coffee tables."

Here are just a few samples from http://www.textsfromlastnight.com/ and I think Sandlanders' readers will want to add it to their feedreader...

"I don't do stupid things anymore. I do stupid people."

"Apparently you make a good broom."

"May have just accidentally purchased an iphone on Kate's credit card. This has potential to be bad."

"I just walked into a tree. I think it's time to go home."

"The funny thing about my wife cheating on me is that the guy probably has genital warts now. Sweet."

"He's so far in the closet he's in Narnia."

"Tell me exactly where it said it wasn't a unisex bathroom."

No comments: