Friday, November 13, 2009

Thought for the weekend



I didn't have time to browse for a video for the weekend. And... it was this week three years ago that I started blogging properly. And this is post #952.

There is also a website I'd like to recommend, My Life Is Average.

What is it?

A Web site where users post amusing anecdotes that could happen to everyone. You can read about what other people consider the normal things in their lives. It's a parody of other sites based on user submissions, where visitors write stories about days gone wrong.

Anyone can submit anecdotes and register to vote on stories. But most users are teenagers or college students, according to Guru Khalsa, one of the site's founders and a University of California-Los Angeles student. MyLifeIsAverage.com has received more than 100,000 submissions.

That's a fair description (taken from a newspaper article). But it's more than that, I think.

And very addictive!

No comments: