Monday, February 14, 2011

Reading matters

This was a good weekend read and I tend to share the view of the Amazon customer cited below...

"I'll admit I'm always excited when a new Robotham book comes out and, once again, he delivers. From the very powerful and disturbing prologue to the nail-biting ending, I was completely absorbed.

One thing I really appreciate is that, although this is the fourth book in the series, he doesn't assume you've read any of the previous books. Without burdening the plot or slowing down the story, within a very short period the author does an excellent job of providing a comprehensive back story on the characters. You never feel as though you've missed something. The portrayal of a couple who are amicably yet needfully separated is effective without being maudlin."

No comments: