Monday, December 25, 2017

#2,751


I must admit that I'm looking forward to Wednesday's edition of the Today program on BBC Radio 4. Not that I ever fail to turn on the radio as soon as I've brewed the day's first coffee. But the interview conducted by Harry Windsor with ex-president Obama should be very interesting indeed. We shall be reminded that there was a time when the White House was occupied by an idealistic and well-educated man. Yes, there was such a time, when nobody really believed that a thin-skinned, narcissistic buffoon could aspire to high office in the United States.

Turning to Nick's boy, Harry Thomson, I think his artwork embedded below (inspired by the work of the wonderfully named Friedensreich Regentag Dunkelbunt Hundertwasser) has a youthful verve that is truly admirable. 




No comments: