Thursday, July 31, 2008

What holidays?

One of the peculiarities of the media business is that there are often projects which which launch, re-launch or otherwise come to fruition in the autumn, when the public for whose benefit, distraction or consideration they are proposed return from their summer vacations.

Which means that in August you can be very busy.
I see precious little time for blogging in the coming month, since much of my computer-pounding will be in my flat and I'll only be visiting my client's office (where I have connectivity) two days a week.

During the hiatus I would suggest subscribing to
this feed where found imagery is curated by peers, all of whom appreciate visual surprises, both graphic and photographic.

August may even get more hectic if, as may well transpire, a long weekend in Abu Dhabi is on the cards. I must admit that the video posted below makes me a bit... can it be... homesick?

No comments: