Thursday, April 22, 2010

Red card for Franck

And Ribéry didn't even score the goal which gives Bayern München a good chance in the return match against Olympique Lyons. And, to be honest, the action for which he was sent off didn't look to me at all like an intentional foul.

He is indeed brilliant on the pitch. Pity about the own goal with Zahia... I quote (as rarely as possible) the Daily Mail...

The teenage call girl accused of sleeping with at least three French football stars when she was underage today broke her silence over the scandal announcing: ‘I loved them all’.

Zahia Dehar, now 18, said she was ‘shocked’ that the players were facing up to three years in prison for the crime.

Why is this story even on Sandlander's radar? Doesn't it look as if that swimming pool is in Dubai?

Update: Hang on, though. I thought the age of consent in France is 15? Aha, the Daily Mirror to the rescue (I'm having my tabloid moment!)

Prostitution is legal in France, but those selling sex must be over 18.

No comments: