Thursday, October 10, 2013

Nice doggie


"To be perfectly honest, the photo which purports to be of me is not! Sandlander is addicted to Photoshop, but in this case the likeness is really very good. If I look content and thoughtful, then so be it. My home is a happy one, with Sandlander's ex-wife and clever daughter. And yesterday I had a great adventure, I spent the day in a busy office where I was made to feel very welcome. Of course, it could be that many people didn't even see me in the shadows under Jessi's desk.

I am a very young dog, but I hope that when I am old enough I shall have not only a life as exciting as that of those who are giving me such a pleasant home but also the possibility of spending time in an office where lots of interesting things are happening."
x

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish he was able to read :) So lovely!

Anonymous said...

Awwww what a gorgeous pooch